Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Stuck In a Snowglobe




That's how I've been feeling lately. Misplaced in the season. Stuck in a snowglobe.

It seems our weather has turned on a dime. Sometimes it looks warmer than it is, and I trot off on a walk and there's a small chill in the air. I'm still not accustomed to putting on a sweater or a coat or a sweatshirt. I just venture off wearing clothes appropriate for the tropics!

But I am enjoying this time of year and eventually I'll get the hang of what to wear as I venture outside....

13 comments:

Monica said...

I know EXACTLY how you feel! And I love the illustration, so cute!

Miss Kent said...

Very cute illustration and brilliant idea! :)

Todd DeWolf said...

Great idea! Well done.

wendy gilbert said...

I love this! What a great concept.

danny said...

Another wonderful and fun illustration. I also can relate to being in a snowglobe with no sweater on!

Michelle said...

Wow, what an eye catching illustration, well done.

Courtney said...

haha, great idea :)

violetismycolor said...

this is so clever...and I love it that it is tied to your own situation...

Tony Sarrecchia... said...

I love the colors and the expression on her face. Nice job!

Henri said...

That is a really nice illustration, very original. I really like the draftmanship that you used to make the snow globe really appear just like a snowglobe.

Queen Tut said...

very neat idea, your illo is lovely and dreamy to look at.

Karen Winters said...

That's clever!

Duncan said...

Love the idea, the design and the use of colours reminded me a bit of Paul Frank.