Thursday, May 25, 2006

That's Disgusting!



I didn't draw that picture.

It's scanned from a kid's book that I absolutely love along with "That's Mean and That's Dangerous!"

The book reminds me so much of a conversation I heard recently between two kids.

The girl asked, "What would you rather eat? A Hair Sandwich or a Booger Sandwich?"
The boy thought for a bit and replied, "I guess the Hair Sandwich. I'd wash it first with good smelling shampoo so it would taste delicious."

Then the boy asked the girl, "What would you rather eat? Cat poop over ice cream or Blood over ice cream?"

The girl squealed. "That's gross! I don't want to play anymore!"
"You HAFTA play!" he said.
"No, you can't make me!"
"Yes, I can. What is it? Blood or Poop?!"
She thought for a while and asked, "Is it a cute little kitten's poop?"



To see more funny pictures from this book, click here.

4 comments:

Janet said...

EEEWWWW!! I don't know which one's worse......hair sandwich..YAK!!
(cute drawings, though)

Doodlestreet said...

Hahahahahha! Okay, now I'm gunna go on a diet.

danny said...

yeah ewwwww! well my cousin used to eat snails in the yard!

Rayne said...

This so made me laugh!