Thursday, November 18, 2010

Canada Eh?


I had fun designing this one.

It's a picture map of Canada on flannel!

Travelin' through and lost your way? Just grab hold of one of these pajamas and you'll be back on your way in no time!

This was a fun project I designed for PJ'ZZZZ, located in Canada, of course!

These pajamas along with a few others I have designed are sold here. (Wish they came in adult sizes as well).

All photos are from Pjzzzz's website.

Sold only as pajamas

CX3742_Snow Monkeys


Sold only as pajamas

Sold only as pajamas

CX4436_Monkarena

9 comments:

Bethany said...

VERY cute!!! I want some!!! ;)

Linda Davick said...

Absolutely wonderful.

doodlegirl said...

Thaanks!!! :O)

danny said...

Very cool Shawn! I sure would (sherwood) like a pair! :o)

Mary Gee said...

Awesome designs.

I just saw your comment on my blog- yes, I finished my marathon (you asked).

michael robertson said...

This is so cool! I would love to wear those pajamas and take a roadtrip to Canada!...great stuff, Shawn

Anonymous said...

hello Shawn, YOUR BLOG HAS BEEN FUN TO FOLLOW ONLY YOU MIGHT KNOW ME FRED FINKLEMIER ?

PunkToad said...

I was born north of Canada so I'm not on the picture map, but I did see a sock monkey's uncle

Deborah van de Leijgraaf said...

This is so cool! What a fun design! Love the pajamas!