Sunday, October 14, 2007
Sure Fire Perfect 5-Minute Egg
So Claudia sent me her recipe for the perfect 5-minute egg and I couldn't wait to try it out. Here they are sitting in a cool bowl of water before I ate them for breakfast.
Isn't it lovely?
Sure-Fire Perfect 5 Minute Egg
1) Take the egg out the refrigerator.
2) Put the egg under warm water so the egg is not so cold.
3) Start water to boil in pan
4) After water boils place the egg into the boiling water, gently.
5) Set timer for 5 minutes.
6) After 5 minutes remove the egg from the boiling water.
7) Run cold water over the egg for at least a minute.
8) Peel your perfect egg