Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Every snowflake is unique

Will you take a look at these photos of frozen water?

The photographs are the result of Mr. Emoto's research in freezing drops of water and then examining them under a microscope and taking photographs of them.

It is so amazing. If you have had any doubts at all that your thoughts don't affect everything around you, then this just might profoundly change your mind. It really makes you wonder doesn’t it? If words can do that to water, what are they doing to us?

The possibilities are truely endless. . .

4 comments:

Teresa said...

I have seen these photos in his book about two years ago while I was traveling across country and said "I love you" to each bottle of water I drank. (and each cocktail I drank, cause it can never hurt). It is scary and amazing at the same time. Can you IMAGINE if we really had eyes to see what our lives are truely capable of? It's so overwhelming. It really, truely is. Thanks for reminding me about the water. Here's another thought. they say 70% of our bodies are filled with water. I also heard the same percentage to be true of this earth. "Believe it or not!"

Monica said...

Wow, that is amazing! I've heard how water is like humans, and how each water molecule has its own 'fingerprint' or DNA essentially, but it's so cool to see them up close like that!

Doodlestreet said...

Wow. That is so cool. I really like stuff like that. Seems to go with my "I-it" and "I-thou" relationship with nature stuff that I'm always pushin' ...

I'm kinda thirsty now...better go get some water.

Gulp!

violetismycolor said...

I find his photographs amazing. And the publisher of his book is a tiny publisher here in the Portland area. This same little publisher also published The Secret, so they are doing very well now.